Ego Weego

I am not big on artificially enhanced egos. It usually comes with the personality that has a military background. Nothing wrong with that itself and personally find it helpful with other personality types.

But what the inflated egos need to understand is their egocentric format is NOT FOR EVERYONE!

These are the types that take over and cannot bare what they perceive being interrupted.

I take pride in specializing in making room for emotions. Not to confuse this with giving everyone  a ribbon. Inflated egos typically come from the generation who view emotions as a weakness. I think a lack of understanding of emotions and obsessive control are contributors for cowardliness.

More to come with my "I get ribbon today" student later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing else to lose. Well sort of.